Tours you may like
Start in Ho Chi Minh and end in Hanoi! With the discovery tour 10 Days Discover Vietnam from South to North, you have a 10 day tour package taking you from Ho Chi Minh (Saigon) to Hanoi and through Ho Chi Minh city (Saigon), Vietnam and 6 other destinations in Vietnam. 10 Days Discover Vietnam from South to North includes accommodation as well as flights, an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh city Arrival
Day 2: Mekong Delta – My Tho – Ben Tre
Day 3: Cu Chi tunnels
Day 4: Ho Chi Minh – Hoian
Day 5: Hoian – My Son Holly land
Day 6: Hoian – Fishing village
Day 7: Hoian – Hanoi
Day 8: Hanoi – Halong Bay
Day 9: Halong Bay – back Hanoi
Day 10: Hanoi Departure
Day 1: Your country → Ho Chi Minh city
Arrival in Ho Chi Minh city. We welcome and transfer you to hotel. Rest of the day is your leisure time to explore the city on your own.
Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Ho Chi Minh city – Day tour to Mekong Delta – Can Tho – Ben Tre
7.30 – 7.50 a.m: Pick up from hotel in Ho Chi Minh
Leave Ho Chi Minh city, enjoy the scenic journey along the way bordered by green rice fields. On arrived at My Tho, visit Vinh Trang pagoda, take a leisurely boat ride along the river, view stilt houses, fruit plantations and fishing villages along the river bank. Proceed to Tortoise islet, have lunch in the orchard garden. Then a boat ride to An Khanh – a less touristy attraction in Ben Tre, enjoy cruising on a hand-rowed sampan under the shade of the water coconut trees along natural canals, then enjoy seasonal fruit& honey tea to the sound of “Southern Vietnamese folk music”, performed by the locals. Visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle, taste delicious coconut candy & observe the pastoral life as you roam through fruit plantations and villages. Return to Ho Chi Minh city.
Overnight at hotel (Meals: B-L)
Day 3: Cu Chi tunnels
07:30 – 7.50am: Our tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel and then start drive to Cu Chi which located 60 km from HCM city, Cu Chi is now considered a heroic district for its role in the anti-American war in Vietnam. It is legendary for Original tunnels system of over 220 km and is a popular spot for both Vietnamese and foreign visitors. The peacefully rural rice paddy scenery contains ducks and water buffalo swimming in the rivers alongside the road. Visitor will find it hard to imagine the destruction, damage and defoliation all over the area, cause by bombing and mines, when Cu Chi was “A Free Target Zone”. The remnants visitors will see show Cu Chi still has her evidence to prove the fierce battle ground that took place there and visitors will see the remnants.
Overnight at hotel (Meals: B- late L)
Day 4: Ho Chi Minh city → Hoi An ancient town
Enjoy breakfast at hotel, free time until our driver transfer you to Ho Chi Minh airport to take flight to Da Nang city. (1 hour flying)
Arrive in Da Nang , you will be picked up at airport then be transferred to Hoian. Journey takes 40 minutes. Arrive Hoian and check in hotel in Hoi An. Rest of the day is your leisure time.
Overnight at hotel in Hoian (Meals: B)
Day 5: Hoi An – Day tour to My Son Holly Sanctuary
Have breakfast at hotel.
08:00 Our guide picks you up at your hotel and depart to My Son Sanctuary – The World Cultural Heritage.
09:00 Arriving in My Son – the Holly land surrounded by the marvelous mountains, 48km west of Hoi An. My Son was chosen as a religious center, built in the late 4th century under the Cham’s King Bhadravaman. It is a huge religious complex with over 70 towers and temples of different architectures. We will have 2 hours to discover the site by walking throughout the landscape, learning histories with our local English speaking guide, enjoying the traditional performances of Champa People.
11:00: Get back to bus and move to a local house to learn how to make rice-paper, you will enjoy your own hand-making product later on.
11:30: Back to the bus and have lunch at another local house, relax with cold herbal tea, nice foods and fresh air.
12:30: Take a boat trip to Hoi An with nice and cool breeze on boarding, beautiful river scenery on the biggest river in the Central of Vietnam named as Thu Bon River.
13:30: Arrive at Hoi An, we will drop you at your hotel.
Overnight at hotel in Hoi An (Meals: B-L)
Day 6: Farming and Fishing Hoi An Local tour
You will board our Hoi An boat for a river cruise to meet and engage with local fishermen and enjoy a hands-on experience of traditional net fishing. You will also experience paddling the unique Vietnamese bamboo basket boat while exploring coconut-palm flanked waterways. This trip provides you with a cultural window into the ways of life of both our farming and fishing communities.
08:00 Tour guide meets you at your hotel
– Cycle to a local Tra Que village traveling along picturesque country roads
– Share in the daily work life of local farmers – maybe hoeing in the fields or harvesting the crops – even riding a water buffalo
– Board the Hoi An boat and cruise to the mouth of the river where it meets the Cua Dai Sea
– Learn and try your hand at local traditional fishing techniques using round and cast nets
– Learn to paddle the strange and unique Vietnamese bamboo basket boats.
– Explore the now tranquil coconut-palm flanked waterways of a past war and hear of the extreme conditions endured by soldiers on both sides
12:00 Back on-board our Hoi An boat, enjoy a cold beer or soft drink and a Complimentary Traditional Fisherman’s Lunch prepared by our chef Captain Cook
13:30 Return to hotel by coach
Optional: join Marble Mountain tour, Ba Na hill – The Golden Bridge, Hoi An food tour… (on request)
Overnight at hotel (Meals: B, L)
Day 7: Hoian → Hanoi
Enjoy breakfast at hotel, free time until our driver transfer you to Da Nang airport to take flight to Hanoi. (an hour flying)
Arrive in Hanoi and check in hotel in city center. The rest of the day is spent at your leisure, discovering the most active city in Vietnam.
Overnight at hotel (Meals: B)
Day 8: Hanoi → Halong Bay
07.45 – 08.15 approx
– Our guide will meet you at your hotel. The shuttle bus pick up
– Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta
– Get your camera ready to take photos. Comfort break. The time from Hanoi to Halong bay is approximately 3 ½ hours.
12 – 12.30 approx
– Arriving Tuan Chau marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing.
– Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
– Set sail as lunch is served
– Join us for a typical local lunch in the dining room or at the outdoor dining area.
– Arrive at Surprising Cave, explore the cave and find out how the cave was named a Surprising.
– Heading to Titop island area. Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by beautiful islets. Visit Titop island for swimming and snorkeling or do the short trek to the top of island to have the overview of Halong bay from here
– Heading back toward the sleeping area
– Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset
– An authentic Vietnamese menu is served
– After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, and squid fishing…
Stay overnight on board (Meals: B-L-D)
Please check out of your room, you can leave your heavy suitcase at lobby and just bring your overnight bag.
Day 9: Halong Bay → Hanoi
For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the day.
07:00 – 08:00
Local breakfast is served
– Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Luon Cave (Hang Luồn)
– Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on kayak or comfortably on bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
Check out the cabins, at your leisure while our cruise taking you pass by other beautiful highlights in the bay.
You will join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell.
Transfer to minibus or private and return to Hanoi. Arrival back at your hotel approximately 16:30
Recheck in at hotel.
Overnight at hotel (Meals: B-L)
Day 10: Hanoi → Departure
Have breakfast at the hotel then free and easy. Enjoy the last day in Hanoi then be picked up at hotel and transferred to airport. Good bye Vietnam. Trip ends.
Overnight at hotel (Meals: B)
Basic (3 star package)
Deluxe (4 star package)
Luxury (5 star package)
Check accommodation details in package, PLEASE CLICK HERE
Check Terms and Conditions, PLEASE CLICK HERE
Check Payment Options, PLEASE CLICK HERE
Add: Suite 305, F3, Nhat Minh Anh Building, 268/2 Ngoc Thuy Str, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tour operator license number: 01- 41/2015/ TCDL-GPLHQT