- Experience the many delights of both Vietnam and Cambodia on a 18 day -journey that explores every side of Vietnam and two major famous cities of Cambodia, includes a train journey from Hanoi to Hue.
- Starting out in Hanoi, you will have opportunity to explore Vietnam’s culture and cuisine, experience local life and marvel at its majestic scenery – creating memories that will last a lifetime,
- Featuring the chance to cruise in Halong Bay , trekking terraced field in Sapa, immerse the beauty of ancient town Hoi An, relaxing on the beaches, experiencing the waterlife of Mekong Delta
- Spending time at the famous Temples of Angkor.
- Rates above applied for twin-shared Accommodation. If you travel solo, there is Single Supplement.
- Rates above quoted in USD and easy to be converted to your currency
- Surcharge for Peak Season and New Year from 10 Dec to 31 Jan, 100 USD/ person will be required.
HOW TO BOOK AND PAYMENT POLICY
Click tab ” Book Now” or send enquiry to email: [email protected]
The information required:
Tour name, departure date, names and nationality of participants, contact email and phone number, flight schedule and any information on dietary requirements.
- Depending on the tour some other information may be needed, but we will contact you for that.
- We will handle the booking usually within 24 HOUR and contact you for confirmation.
- 1st deposit $99 to hold your seats
- 2nd deposit: 50% of total cost by 31 days prior to departure
- Final payment: Upon Arrival
(Payment by Cash/Bank transfer/ Online payment link/ Paypal/ Wise)
- Meals: as stated as itineary
- Local Expert guide
- All Pick up and drop off from airport (private car)
- Pick up and drop off from train station (private car)
- Transportation in each tour (bus/ bike/ boat/ cruise/ train)
- Flight tickets (incl. 20kg baggage check in) from Danang to Ho Chi Minh City
- 17 Nights ACCOMMODATION at-centrally located hotel and Halong Bay cruise
- Train tickets Hanoi - Hue (4-berth soft sleeper AC)
- Personal expenses
- Visa from / to Vietnam
- International flights