Tours you may like
Get a taste of city and country life in Vietnam with a five-day tour including transport, activities and entrance fees. Get lost in the lane ways of Hanoi’s Old Quarter, cruise and kayak on the emerald waters of Halong Bay, learn traditional cooking techniques and cycle through the countryside en route to a towering pagoda.
On arrival, at Noi Bai International Airport, you will be welcomed by our driver who will take you to your hotel in Hanoi City Center to check in.
Be relax and self -explore Hanoi city. Hanoi is over 1000 years old and is currently the capital of Vietnam, as well the commercial, political, and cultural heart of the country.
Overnight at hotel (Meal: No)
07.45 – 08.15 approx
– Our guide will meet you at your hotel. The shuttle bus or private car pick up
– Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta
– Get your camera ready to take photos. Comfort break. The time from Hanoi to Halong bay is approximately 3 ½ hours.
12 – 12.30 approx
– Arriving Tuan Chau marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing.
– Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
– Set sail as lunch is served
– Join us for a typical local lunch in the dining room or at the outdoor dining area.
– Arrive at Surprising Cave (Hang Sửng Sốt), explore the cave and find out how the cave was named a Surprising.
– Heading to Titop or Soi Sim island area. Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by beautiful islets. Visit Titop island for swimming and snorkeling or do the short trek to the top of island to have the overview of Halong bay from here.
– Heading back toward the sleeping area
– Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset
– An authentic Vietnamese menu is served
– After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, and squid fishing…
Stay overnight on board (Meal: B-L-D)
For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the day.
07:00 – 08:00
Local breakfast is served
– Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Luon Cave (Hang Luồn)
– Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on kayak or comfortably on bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
Check out the cabins, at your leisure while our cruise taking you pass by other beautiful highlights in the bay.
You will join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell.
Transfer to minibus or private and return to Hanoi.
Arrival back at your hotel approximately 16:30.
Overnight at hotel (Meal: B-L)
08:00 – 08:30 – Our guide will meet you at your hotel and start 120km modern bus-journey through verdant landscape. Stop over for a rest on the way.
10:30 – Arrive Hoa Lu, once ancient capital of Vietnam dating back to the 11th century. Having been eroded over the millennia, the dilapidated ruins have nearly been absorbed by the spectacular scenery creating a mystical atmosphere that will besure to titillate your imagination, visit King Dinh and Le Temple.
12:00 – Enjoy a lavish buffet lunch in a local restaurant, a great place to savor the intense flavours of Vietnamese food then go to Tam Coc for a stunning boat trip.
13:00 – Board the sampan boats, owned by locals, gently sailing along Ngo Dong river, capturing the wonderful scenery of Karst hills, rice fields, and peaceful villages, and passing “Hang Ca”, “Hang Hai” and “Hang Ba”.
15:00 – Leisurely cycling on country road around village
16:00 – Get on tourist bus to return to Hanoi
18:30 – Drop off at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
Overnight at hotel (Meals: B-L)
Have breakfast at the hotel then free and easy. Enjoy the last day in Ha Noi then be picked up at hotel and transferred to airport.
Good bye Vietnam. Trip ends.
Basic (3 star package)
Deluxe (4 star package)
Luxury (5 star package)
Check accommodation details in package, PLEASE CLICK HERE
Add: Suite 305, F3, Nhat Minh Anh Building, 268/2 Ngoc Thuy Str, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tour operator license number: 01- 41/2015/ TCDL-GPLHQT