Experience the many delights of both Vietnam and Cambodia on a nine day journey that explores every side of Vietnam and two major famous cities of Cambodia. Starting out in Hanoi, you will have an opportunity to explore Vietnam’s culture and cuisine, experience local life and marvel at its majestic scenery – creating memories that will last a lifetime, featuring the chance to cruise in Halong Bay and including visits to the many cultural and historical sites to be found along the way, before spending time at the famous Temples of Angkor.
- Accommodation: 7 nights at centrally-located hotel + 1 night on cruise for Halong Bay
- 02 Flights: Economy flight tickets (incl. 20kg baggage check in) from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh and international flight from Ho Chi Minh to Siem Reap.
- Tour guide: English Speaking tour guide at every single destination
- Meals: As stated as itinerary
- All Pick up and drop off from airport (private car)
- All Transportation in each tour (bus / bike/ boat/ cruise)
- Personal expenses
- Visa from / to Vietnam
- International flights
- Surcharge Lunar New Year from 100 USD/ pp