Tours you may like
Start in Hanoi and end in Hoi An! With the adventure tour 10 Days Charming Northern Vietnam – Flash Deal + Bonuses, you have a 10 day tour package taking you from Hanoi to Hoi An and through Hanoi, Vietnam and 3 other destinations in Vietnam. This trip includes accommodation as well as flights, an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Day 1: Hanoi Arrival
Day 2: Hanoi – Halong Bay
Day 3: Halong Bay – Back Hanoi
Day 4: Hanoi – Sapa
Day 5: Sapa – Lao Chai, Ta Van village
Day 6: Sapa – Back Hanoi
Day 7: Hanoi – Hoian
Day 8: Hoian Ancient town
Day 9: Hoian – My Son Sanctuary
Day 10: Hoian – Danang – Departure
On arrival, at Noi Bai International Airport, you will be welcomed by our driver who will take you to your hotel in Hanoi City Center to check in.
Be relax and self -explore Hanoi city. Hanoi is over 1000 years old and is currently the capital of Vietnam, as well the commercial, political, and cultural heart of the country.
Overnight at hotel (Meal: No)
07.45 – 08.15 approx
– Our guide will meet you at your hotel. The shuttle bus or private car pick up
– Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta
– Get your camera ready to take photos. Comfort break. The time from Hanoi to Halong bay is approximately 3 ½ hours.
12 – 12.30 approx
– Arriving Tuan Chau marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing.
– Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
– Set sail as lunch is served
– Join us for a typical local lunch in the dining room or at the outdoor dining area.
– Arrive at Surprising Cave (Hang Sửng Sốt), explore the cave and find out how the cave was named a Surprising.
– Heading to Titop or Soi Sim island area. Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by beautiful islets. Visit Titop island for swimming and snorkeling or do the short trek to the top of island to have the overview of Halong bay from here.
– Heading back toward the sleeping area
– Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset
– An authentic Vietnamese menu is served
– After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, and squid fishing…
Stay overnight on board (Meal: B-L-D)
For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the day.
07:00 – 08:00
Local breakfast is served
– Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Luon Cave (Hang Luồn)
– Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on kayak or comfortably on bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
Check out the cabins, at your leisure while our cruise taking you pass by other beautiful highlights in the bay.
You will join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell.
Transfer to minibus or private and return to Hanoi.
Arrival back at your hotel approximately 16:30.
Overnight at hotel (Meal: B-L)
At 7.00am, be picked up at hotel and transferred by bus to Sapa. Arriving Sapa around lunchtime, you’ll check in to your hotel.
In the afternoon, visit Cat Cat village (light trekking required), where you may wish to try the local apple wine or purchase a hand-woven blanket, and Sapa town.
Free and easy in the evening time.
Overnight at hotel (Meals: B-L-D)
After breakfast, start a 5 hour trek to visit Lao Chai – Ta Van and Giang Ta Chai village, exploring the local ethnic minorities life, admire the spectacular natural scenery with the terraced rice fields. Visit Sapa’s ancient rock formations with engraved images big and small, the unique patterns of the ancients, as well as admire the picturesque bridge to the clouds clear over the Muong Hoa stream.
Lunch at restaurant in the middle of village.
Return to hotel in Sapa around 14.00pm.
Overnight at hotel (Meals: B-L)
Have breakfast at hotel and relax.
15:00 – 15:30: Our driver come and transfer you back to Hanoi.
21.00: Hanoi arrival, check in at hotel again.
Overnight at hotel (Meals: B)
After breakfast at hotel, the rest of the day is spent at your leisure until our driver come and transfer you to airport. Take a 1- hour- flight to Da Nang. Be picked up airport and transferred to Hoi An by private car.
Arrive Hoi An and check in. Enjoy time for relaxation as you immerse yourself in the tranquility and charm of this sleepy riverside town. From the 16th to 18th centuries Hoian was a thriving international port frequented by Chinese, Dutch, French, Japanese, Portuguese and Arab traders, who came to trade in the high quality silk still produced in the region. Today, Hoian is a relaxing resort popular with tourists for its eclectic architecture, skilled tailors and numerous cafes.
Overnight at hotel (Meals: B)
Our tour guide and driver will meet you at hotel’s lobby takes you to World Cultural Heritage site of Hội An ancient town area, from here will start to walk to visit the complex of architectural monuments of various forms: Tan Ky old house, Assembly hall, Japanese bridge, water wells, local markets, Harbor…, & enjoy Hoi An traditional dance and folk song.
Then take you to have lunch with many kind of Hoi An special local food:
– Phuong bakery (Banh Mi Phuong)
– Cao Lau.
– White rose.
After lunch back to hotel
Overnight at hotel (Meal: B,L)
In Duy Phu village , Duy Xuyen district, Quang Nam province , at My Son valley, there is still a most important complex of Hindu temple – towers which is a symbol of Cham Pa art and continuously developed from the 4th century to the 13th century.
The ancient Cham Pa people were raised to be “the masters of artin building brick “. So far the technique in building the ancient temple – towers of Cham Pa people remains controversial . The brick were smoothed and laid closely and securely without mortar . My Son ‘s value is also refected in the art of lively and fine sculpture and carving on brick , store from the images of deities , priests , dances , plants , animals and sacrifices..
Because of its prominent value as an example of cultural exchange and integration of external cultures , especially the art and architecture of Hinduism with the native culture , combined with lively refection of the ChamPa Kingdom in south east culture history , in December 1999 , UNESCO listed My Son a word cultural heritage.
8:00: Our guide pick you up at your hotel and depart to My Son Sanctuary – The World Cultural Heritage.
9:00: Arrive at My Son and we will have 2 hours to discover the site by walking throughout the landscape, learning histories with our local English speaking guide, enjoying the traditional performances of Champa Peoples .
11:00: Get back to mini van and move to a local house to learn how to make rice-paper, you will enjoy your own hand-making product later on.
11:30: Back to the van and have lunch at another local house. relax with cold herbal tea, nice foods and fresh air.
12:30: take a boat trip to Hoi An with nice and cool breeze on boarding, beautiful river scenery on the biggest river in the Central of vietnam named as Thu Bon River.
13:30: arrive at Hoi An, we will drop you at your hotel.
Overnight at hotel (Meals: B-L)
Have breakfast at the hotel then free and easy. Enjoy the last day in Hoi An then be picked up at hotel and transferred to airport.
Good bye Vietnam. Trip ends.
Basic (3 star package)
Deluxe (4 star package)
Luxury (5 star package)
Check accommodation details in package, PLEASE CLICK HERE
Check Terms and Conditions, PLEASE CLICK HERE
Check Payment Options, PLEASE CLICK HERE
Add: Suite 305, F3, Nhat Minh Anh Building, 268/2 Ngoc Thuy Str, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tour operator license number: 01- 41/2015/ TCDL-GPLHQT