This tour is private. It is for you only. You ‘ll stay in a luxury hotel (4-5 star)
Start in charming Hanoi, Vietnam’s artistic and intellectual capital. Explore the fascinating Old Quarter and its hundreds of specialty shops selling silk clothing, lacquerware, embroidered linens, furniture, bamboo, cooking utensils, ceremonial objects and more.
Then, you have a chance to visit Halong Bay. Take an overnight cruise on a junk in Halong Bay, where thousands of limestone rock sculptures jut dramatically from the sea and numerous grottoes have created an ephemeral, fantastic landscape.
Flight from Hanoi to Hue – imperial city where the last King’s dysnasty.
Then spend three nights in Hoi An, you will be highly impressed by the scenery and peaceful beauty of this ancient town. Getting in touch with local fishing life by using the fishing nets, riding funny basket boats, visiting a water palm coconut paradise and learning about the history about the Vietnamese people are great things to experience. The Farmer to Fisherman tour will be the special and unique tour that is committed to providing you a unique cultural window into the Vietnamese way of life.
Fly from Da Nang to HCMC (formerly Saigon), the country’s commercial center and home to a growing number of upscale restaurants and shops. Visit the Reunification Palace, the Notre Dame Cathedral & the War Remnants Museum. Explore colorful outdoor markets and Dong Khoi Street, the city’s most upscale shopping boulevard with boutiques selling clothes and accessories by new Vietnamese designers, hill tribe crafts, high-quality linens, and housewares. Take a day trip to the Cu Chi Tunnels and watch an unusual, spend the day cruising the narrow canals of the Mekong Delta.
- Accommodation: 8 nights at luxurious 4-5 star hotel + 1 night on 5 star cruise for Halong Bay cruise
- Domestic flight: (with 20kg checked luggage and 7kg carry on) included: Flight from Hanoi to Hue and Flihgt from Da Nang to Ho Chi Minh
- Tour guide: English speaking guide
- Meals: All meals stated as itineary are included
Entrance fees and sigghtseeing ticketsTransportation:
- Return airport - hotel private transfers
- Shuttle bus Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi
- All Transportation mentions in itinerary
- High season surcharge of $100 pp applies (from 24th Dec - 05 Jan, 24th Jan - 04 Feb, 27 Apr - 05 May, 27 Aug - 05 Sep)
- Visa to Vietnam
- International flight from / to your country
- Beverages, Tips, and Personal Expenses
- Other things not mentioned in the package